and/or General Information Terms and Conditions: Privacy Notice and Personal Data Protection Policy
According to the terms stated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we ask for your consent to use the data given to the Primaria Colegio Inglés S.C. or Secundaria Colegio Inglés S.C. hereinafter referred to as the "School", in the following terms:
- Both the data contained in the admission application to the “School”, those obtained to enroll a student in the “School”; as well as
participating in any event and/or activity organized by the “School”, are private data; that is, they are not available to the public and will only be used for the following purposes:
- To allow the interested party access to the courses and/or events and/or activities to which they have registered.
- Send via email or by any other means, information of interest related to the “School”.
- Send invitations and/or publications by conventional mail to the address indicated for it.
- Contact the interested party either by phone or by mail to establish communication with him and so that he receives the information and services that the “School” provides.
Additionally, students’ information, both name and photograph, may be used for internal publications; these publications, made by the “School”, can be either printed or digital.
- Each individual’s personal data, whether interested in entering the “School” or only attending any of the events and/or activities offered, as well as those of the parents and current already registered and former students of the “School”, are handled as confidential and will not be provided to any individual and/or company, without the consent of the interested party. Likewise, they will not be used outside the “School’s” purposes, except when there is a legal or judicial mandate to do so.
- The access to the personal information of each individual is limited only to those employees, members of the Board, who for the “School’s” regular development reasons and/or purposes, need to have contact with the holders in order to inform them of the services and benefits that the “School” offers. In the same way, the Ministry of Public Education has access to the personal information of each holder for regulatory and certification purposes.
- We collect only your personal data for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice. In this sense, it is your knowledge that your personal data will be treated and protected based on the principles of legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility, enshrined in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.
- The School has video recording equipment; this information is safeguarded and used based on the principles of legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility, embodied in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
- The School can make additions or changes to these policies, as long as they are within the current and applicable legal framework. In case the changes made directly affect the use we give to the personal information of the holders of the data, a message will be sent to the email address that has been provided or placed on our page.
- In case you wish to exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation or opposition) to the publication of your personal data, you must send a message to email@example.com so your request can be processed.