Thank you for your interest in our school.
At Colegio Inglés de Torreón we prepare our students for a global environment, helping them become informed as global citizens and to appreciate diversity and respect for other cultures, while developing a strong national identity and making sure they develop the skills necessary to make sense of what they are learning and their environment at each level, from Pre-nursery to High School.
At our School, we experience life in three languages: English, Spanish, and French.
Our Admissions Process
Fill the application form to start the admission process, parent interview, and tour.
• Make an appointment in the Admissions Department by e-mail.
• Fill in the admissions application via the internet or in printed form.
• Bring the admission application with all documents requested.
For foreign families: Please send us an email for the first contact and send a recommendation form from your prior school (filled out by the previous school and delivered in a sealed envelope).
Student evaluation exam
• Confirm the date of the candidate’s entrance exam on the designated calendar.
• Once the exam is taken, an interview will be set up to give the results.
Admissions decision notification
We will contact you to confirm the admission´s decision.
Parent enrollment agreement
Sign, pay the registration fee… and get excited!